Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisy or genisys????????
maxisy or genisys????????

2339 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-15 19:43:28

•   Level 3   
    (50) points
    vinnie
    2015-08-27 14:21:56
    maxisys genisys and steepped into tjis mazisys in april 2015 and have to go back to my otc more than I would like is this maxsys a good piece or not its all over the
    place

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2015-08-28 08:22:47 (Reply to:vinnie)

You purchased the maxisys at a bad time. I am working with older software on mine so I have not suffered the fate that most have. It is my understanding they are for legal reasons rewriting there software and people are having problems with the tool currently. But there some signs of hope that things are on the mend. 913guy has reported some very good results on bmw software. I believe they will work to correct the issues and get the tool back to its previous standing. They have a new tool coming out soon and if they want to achieve financial success with it they will need to correct there software. If they do fix there software you will find the maxisys to be among the best aftermarket tools you have used- way way better then any OTC offerings and better then SnapOns offerings. If you use your maxisys and are having problems then please make sure you send in a log of the problem this "hopefully" will help them get the tool back to what it was.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2015-08-28 21:05:53 (Reply to:mitch)

hey mitch  how old is the software  in your maxisys   when was the last time you updated

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2015-08-29 08:41:07 (Reply to:RLAFFECT)

November last year. My last update was when they changed the ford emblem to script. I do not have the blue and red circles

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2015-08-29 16:20:28 (Reply to:mitch)

mitch is there any way you could   share that older softwear with us.   i would  love to have my maxisys back the way it was
    rlaffect@aol.com

•   Level 3   
    (50) points
    vinnie
    2015-09-01 10:47:19 (Reply to:mitch)
    Well thanks for your input,this tool is so inconsistant yesterday worked well on 04
    f250super duty 6.0 now today is another story glad I have some typ of diagnostic back
    up

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    fritz

2015-09-15 19:43:28

I have ben having a few issues too. I think there biggest issue now accordng to recent info they are having to pay off ford ang gm so they have t cut back somewhere
  Total1 Pages